Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Sleeping Day and My Juniors' Camp

I slept a lot today- the whole day time. I went to school last night to attend my juniors' PBSM campfire. Well, I went to school since Monday as Kem Asas was held. Xian fetched me last night because I scared to return home alone in the midnight time. After reaching school, we went out again to bus station's open-air stall with Hwee, Ye and Bin as well as Chai. The campfire started before we could return to school. It was fine. Changed the camp's shirt after went back to school. Erm, give some comments about it. The shirt is quite alright, not considered as ugly, but it would not be pretty enough. We, the seniors and teacher, had our barbecue dinner in classroom, perhaps was the VIP room :) The juniors roasted drumsticks and sausages for us and we just sat and ate! Somehow, the food was not enough for us - I meant for me. There were performances at 9.30pm and I was asked to be one of the judges. Haha! Actually the performances not attractive, and I was not know how to judge it. Just cincai larrr. I had to give comments after the performances. Sweat. I was not well prepared for that. Just simply talked a bit. Then, it was campfire dances' time. All of them were so high and enjoy. I joined for a while and it made me felt hot. As for memory, we took photos but only a few pieces. The little participants slept about 12.00 am. Six of us sat and chat in the middle of basketball court. We then decided to eat satay but we were not managed to go after all as the guards were too responsible. "Tidak boleh masuk selepas keluar, cikgu yang cakap." What the hell... Arghhh~ Nothing to to. Just went into classroom and planned to sleep. Bin,Ye and Hwee were very tired and fall asleep on the table. I could not sleep. Not sleepy and not cosy enough. Haha~ Somehow I did not feel to go home on that silent night. Chatted with Xian for a long time. Then I intended to sleep but I could not. I was closing my eyes and resting. The time was slow. I could not sleep at all in that posture, it made my hand pain and numb. I awaked at 6.15 am. Stood and leaned against the wall at the aisle, waiting the sky to be bright. Talked to Wai Keong for a while. Others woke up continually. Seniors and we were just standing on top of block D watching the juniors doing exercise. I did not join them but Bin and Hwee did. Ye wanted to go to her aunt house and Xian fetched him. So I followed and went home at 8.15 am. Bathed and slept. Slept from 9.00 am to 1.30 pm (for lunch). Watched TV from 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm and I continued to sleep until 6.30 pm. I am incredible in sleeping.

My batch - 08 year PBSM gang

I am the only girl who represented 08 year batch

My seniors

Seniors and my batch

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com