Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm leaving with worries soon

Sunday is near! Sunday is near! I'm going to start my new life. Tiring week is aiming on me -- the MMS. It recalls my life in KSP. Wake up early in the morning and take part in many activities such as talks, ice-breaking and games, and sleep late in night. Gonna bath in cold water, eat the malay spicy food, do laundry ownself, and all by myself. Oh gosh~ a busy life style! I don't really feel excited to leave now. I feel a shiver run down my spin when getting know the seriousness of swine flu is rising. I feel unsafe to leave home, and it is dangerous to go public place. KL and Selangor seem to be a bit critical now and yet I'm heading to Selangor. I am very worried! How come the world faces a lot of problems nowadays? Not harmony anymore. Sigh.

SAVE OUR EARTH!
Say "NO" to diseases...

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com