Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Lappie

Finally, I've bought my own notebook to be used at INTEC. I'd been surveying for sometimes. Decided to buy Dell Studio 14 initially. However ended up with Asus F8Vr. Haha~ Not bad. I like it, perhaps it is better than the Dell ones. It costs 3.5k with all the specs I want. It should be 3.8k but my vendor sold it cheaper. I do not know why. Anyway, I trusted the vendor, a reliable company, which has many branches and looked professional. Hehe ^^ Items which came along with the notebooks are only laptop bag and original Asus mouse. A lot of gifts have given by the vendor, which are a backpack, headset, 8GB pendrive, fan cooler and locker. Not bad right? For searching the notebook, I spent the whole day in Low Yat Plaza with sis, cousin and Hiew. Thanks to Hiew for helping me to carry my big box of laptop for a long distance. Thank you too for helping me to pay 1k. And sis paid the rest. Yeah yeah, I do not have to think about the notebook's thing anymore, but I need to install programs and study about it =.= I have not subscribe any broadband. Sigh. P1max or celcom broadband?


Mine is red, not really red like the display picture...
It is maroon, perhaps it is the colour of this pic's background.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com