Thursday, June 25, 2009

Farewell

Today is 26th of Jun. 28th is reaching after two days, and the INTEC's registration day is coming. It is the time for me to repair and work my rusted brain again. I will face the hectic life soon. A lot of friends felt excited when starting their college's life but most of them turned to be frustrated with all the assignments, presentations, quizzes and reports. I think my feeling is similar to theirs too. Another new life, totally new for me. Stay with friends from different places in hostel, sleep with them and study with them. Sort of boarding school which I never experience before except the National Service I went. Who is going to be my roommates, hoping to get a nice ones. Either good or bad of the situations, I still need to accept it. As for now, I don't really like the destination where I am heading. No choice. I love what I received from JPA, I will have to work out for it to achieve the further aim. I will settle down in Kolej Akasia, attend to INTEC for MMS during first week and continue my study of ALUK. Perhaps there are a lot of fun there, and hope it will be the fact. Undeniably, there are quite convenient around my hostel with the Giant Supermarket, MYDIN, Secret Recipe, McD and others.Seems that I am very familiar with the surroundings there, I am NOT... Although I have never been there, I know the information through HJ and forum, so I assume that it won't be too bad. Haha^^ Talking about settling down at the hostel, I hope I could move my house there. There are a lot of things needed to bring, hell a lot! A big luggage for clothes is enough to suffocate me. I have no enough strength to carry it to 5th floor. Some more boxes and big bags. Our daily life needs abundant of necessaries. I believe my dad's car will be full loaded with all my stuffs. And my parents will need a lot of energy to help me on Sunday. Well, I am hoping myself to try my best, to do well, to do the best... Be cool and be rock!

INTEC I am coming...
Kolej Akasia I am coming...
ALUK I am coming... and please don't put too much pressure on me :)

Farewell to my gang & friends....
Bye Bye Tampin !!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com