Monday, June 1, 2009

Finally

Phew~ I received JPA offer letter finally at today morning. I woke up earlier today, I guessed it will be arrived today. Postman always passes my house about 10.30am to 11.00am. Nervousness surged in me. I did not sit while waiting, I was wandering around in my house. I heard the sound of motorcycle seemed like postman ones. I walked out to see. Yeah, horn sounded and a postman was in front of my house. He asked me whether I'm Cheng Lin Lee. Yes, I'm. So I signed with shivering on a receipt document and took over an enveloped-packet of goods. Curious made me nervous. Dad felt excited too. No waiting, opened it! Read the most simplified document. That's the offer letter. Here is it:

Kursus Persediaan di Dalam Negara
Pusat Persediaan : INTEC
Tempoh : 24 Bulan
Program : A-level

Kursus Ijazah Pertama di Luar Negara
Institusi : Universiti di United Kingdom
Tempoh : 36 Bulan
Peringkat : Ijazah

-(Above is the brief information)
*My course is architecture nia!

Wahaha~ I'm offered to study in UK. Everyone knows I like Australia very much. Perhaps yes, I still like it. But UK is not bad! I did not expect that I would be offered for my further study in this advanced country. Erm, I'm not really qualified, I did think. Now, I got this offer. Undeniably, UK is the best choice for architecture. Dad and his friends hope I get to go UK too! Dad informed all his buddies and they are happy, once again, they might celebrate for the sake of this. Haha! I know my dad is happy indescribably, it is more than strike lottery! I'm very much delighted too.

I will start off with pre-u which is A-level in INTEC. Same as HJ. Honestly, I might not like this college very much. Somehow, I have to accept it now on. I will be going there on 28th this month and start my study. I told HJ about this news, you know what is her response? She is happier than me. Haha. We will meet everyday again. She does not need to miss me and see the virtual me through Facebook. ( don't laugh, this is a true statement ^^) That's all for your information. Others deeper details, I'm gonna read all of you! There is a very thick document and forms have to be read and filled up. Hell a lot~

Ok, I stop here! Here's the answer which all of you have been asking since 8th of May. Do inform all my friends here. ^^

4 comments:

~Claire~ said...

wa...u gt uk...jealous la~~hehe..congrats...

Lin Lee said...

Haha~ Tq tq..
didn't I can get~ Think that UK more difficult to get one~
Lucky lo....

媙汐 said...

uk man~~ congrats~~~~

said...

wow~UK!!!congrate very very much lo~ ^^


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com