Friday, June 5, 2009

Attempt -- Simply updating

Hey, I'm simply updating here. These few days I'm busying with the stuffs of further study. Not that busy though, somehow many things have to be done before I go study. Almost all of the stuffs are documents. Damn a lot. Need to fill in the forms and they are confusing me! It is a very hard task for me. Sigh. I've filled in any until now. I scare I'm getting wrong. Nevermind, I will endeavor to complete it, but it needs some times as a prover is needed. So I'm going to meet school principal to help me. Then it needs setem hasil and have to diremitkan. Ishhhh, it is very boring and troubling! Haha~ But for the sake of future, I'm willing to do that. Bye~ I will update in a short time after I settle my tasks.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com