Sunday, June 7, 2009

National Service Kumpulan 2 Siri 6/09 / Visit to KSP

Second batch of national service for this year ended today. Should say tomorrow but almost all the participant went home today. The 'graduation' ceremony was held at morning today at 9.oo am. Some of us had decided to go to KSP for a visiting. 8.00 am I started to fetch Low and Karen. Sam started to go earlier than me. He fetched Julian, Kai, Yan and Min. He should fetch Jing from Seremban KTM station but Jing was not reach on time so they just left and Jing took bus herself to KSP. Upon reaching, Alfa members were performing the TTS. Uh, could say it was not bad. I was not sure about how was the ceremony go on, but it was ended in a short while after we reached. Anyway, there were still performances in hall after that. We took some photos with our group members as well as friends. Of course 8 of us were seperated as we weren't in the same group. I visited S4 and recalled my memory, saw my bed and my locker. Watched the performances which were Malay dance, Solo singing, Chinese dance (para-para sakura), Indian dance and so on. There is food prepared for the visitors but we did not eat. Met with friends and took photos with them and our JL too. I had my last visit at S4 before leave. Took photos with all my dormmates. So, today is the final. Second batch of National Service was over. And congratulation!

We decided to go S2 Jusco after we left KSP. I was not sure the road but I asked my dad, so I think I managed to get it. Kai said he knows the route. Fine, I will follow behind Sam's car. Following and following. I found some water to drink when waiting the traffic light to turn green. When I finished drinking, I found my car seemed like sticking with Sam's car. Huh? I bumped it? I reversed my car a bit, and I think both our car were sticking. I was wondering... How come it can be bumped since I was stepping the brake and I did not feel my car moved forward? I might be released the brake a bit accidentally when taking my water bottle. I think it was my fault as I did not think Sam's car would drew back. I was behind him, so I assumed it was my fault. Somehow, it was not really matter as the hitting was not strong and not from far, maybe several CM. I did not know what happened though. Just wanna apologize to Sam, hehe~ Sorry nia! I followed Sam turning here and there through unfamiliar places =.= When came to shops, he put signal for me and stopped beside road. He told me we had taken the wrong way. Opssss~~ We turned back. Contacting with phone on the way and I asked him to go S2 himself as we were seperated in the complex traffic. I went on to S2 and suddenly Julian phoned me and asked me to go Terminal One. What the hell...I was just passing by Terminal One facing to S2 and he asked me to go Terminal One? Alright, fine. I made u-turn and went to Terminal One. Went to parking, first floor is reversed parking. Was fining more parking place on second floor and so on. Turning and turning to higher floor and ended up with the eighth floor. Then just met with Sam and his passengers. Low walked to KTM station as her mum was fetching her at there to go PD. So she left earlier. Were standing in front of cinema for a few minute, deciding whether to watch a movie. But Julian said there was not a nice movie on show. Kai was very hungry on that time. Julian too. Wa ate in the disappetite food court. The girls just shared the food except Jing. She ate a whole plate. Kai was scaring me, he ate two plates in once times. Oh gosh~ very kuat makan. After eating, we went to Parkson. I was finding long sleeve shirt. Julian and Sam helped me. Haha~ I found the shopping kaki of boys! So I was not feeling boring. Anyway, I just bought one shirt. Then we started to go home. Kai was taking bus to go back his campus. Today is Sunday, and the road flooded with a lot of cars. I think it took longer time to reach Tampin today. This is all about today's journey~

4 comments:

xuan said...

ah gor,you made a 'scar' on my car nia...luckily my dad did not 'shoot' me...Seriously,next time when you stop your car at traffic light,please change to neutral lor...safer!!

Lin Lee said...

it will move also if in nuetral if the road not even! dun tell me u put neutral tat time....

y!nG xu@N said...

yupe...and pulled handbrake also...and i rmb the road is even de lor...

Lin Lee said...

ya la...sorry lo!


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com