Thursday, March 19, 2009

The vexing yet gratifying days

I was extremely vexed when thinking about my further study. I hate it excessively. I'm the one going to study yet I seem to have no power to make final choice. Dad is ever changing and deciding a lot of different resolution in a day. He changes his mind greatly fast. I don't like to listen to him. He encourages me sometimes and discourages me at the mean time. He gives me hope and then wipe it out. It is aggravating me since SPM until SPM result released. I was pretty busy since SPM result came out. You know right, scholarship things is quite annoying. Ignorant of further study is troubling and yet knowing what to study is even tormenting! I am the later circumstance. The elders' with opinions are influncers. Can all of you don't affect me? If you cant, please kindly give an option or order in what course I shall study.

Today is the last day I stay in home or Tampin. I do not want to think mt study for instant and yesterday too. I was not think it since yesterday. My mood is adapted to National Service tomorrow. I am pretty excited and yearn for it. I want to be happier. National Service will not be as bad as the elders think. I want to throw all vexations away and enjoy my life in the camp. So it's tomorrow... "Program Latihan Khidmat Negara Siri 6/2009 Kumpulan 2, Kem Seri Perkasa Mantin". Hahaha! I'm coming!

Happy camping to all my NS selected friends~ By the way, I am not using 017-698*6*6 in camp. Please contact me (IF you want) at 017-6562302 and it is only available on Saturday and Sunday. This will be my last post before National Service. I'm leaving home for 3 months. Maybe I'll be back on Qing Ming. Bye Bye, my friends~ Don't ever forget me, or visit me (not only me of course, Mantin camp a lot of friends) larrr! Hahaha~

KEM SERI PERKASA, I AM COMING~

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com