Thursday, March 5, 2009

Monday-- 2/3

Just a simple record or recall. Last Monday, I went to KL with my dad to do some stuffs. I'd known we should have to go earlier, so I set my alarm 7 am. Dad wasn't tell me the exact time to go. Mum woke me up when I was having my sweet sleeping time at 5.45 am. Oh gosh~ the sun hasn't rise, the sky still dark. After preparation, we started our journey. First destination was Putrajaya, and we were going to Presint 2. I drove from my house to Putrajaya. Arrived Putrajaya at 8.30 am. Took number and waited the turn. There was a problem on it, the procedure could not be done. We waited for 2 hours as the officer went meeting. Somehow, my dad's matter was not solve finally. Time was wasted!!! Argh~ Then I drove to Cheras and returned to Putrajaya again. "Eh, pa..You drive la, I dont want to drive leh~ very tired". Haha...Then my dad drove all the ways. Went to SS15 then to Salak South Garden, and were having a drink at coffee shop with aunty (my granma's friend). Due to heavy rain, we sat in the coffee shop and talked (not me, is my dad and the old aunty) quite a long time. Kinda tired on that day.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com