Monday, March 9, 2009

A day in Malacca

It's was Wednesday. I drove to Malacca with my buddies -- fraternal twin, Karen, Kangaroo and Low. We went from morning till evening before sun set. Upon reaching, I found that the road had change. Oh gosh~ But it was fine after all. My car (not mine, is my dad's) was parked in MP then we went to DP at first to buy movie's tickets. Watched Love matters. It was extremely funny, I mean 38~ haha! Love matters could not suit the title. I mean maybe sex matters more suitable. Oh ya, it was 18 PL movie. We experienced it first time. It was really funny. Laughter from the beginning until the end. After the movie ended, we walked around in DP then went to MP. We had our lunch in food court. I shared claypot chicken rice and Ice kacang with fraternal twin. After that, Low was finding a place where the fellow expert in caligraph writting. She wanted to fill up her name in her cert. We hardly found it. Unfortunately, it was very disappointing as the fellow wrote her name wrongly (wrote W instead of M). The guy was too bad! Low felt really sad after all. Time past very fast. We went back on 6.15 pm. Erm... It was just a simply entertainment, was not special. Somehow, was fun together with friends. And thanks in believing me to become my passengers. Haha!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com