Thursday, March 12, 2009

So it's today

The pressure day was today. I read from newspaper that mentioned students could get result in school at 10 in the morning. I slept late last night. No, I slept at 1.30 am this morning. Not a sleepless night, but was as usual. I set my alarm 9.45 am. Somehow, my house phone woke me up. Somebody was calling, but was not sure who, but most probably related with result's matter. I knew she was my mum who called me from my aunt's shop. She was very nervous. I woke up after the call and did some preparation. Went to school at 10.15 am. Met a lot of friends. Unfortunately, Mr. Ng told us the result would be released at 12.30 pm. Oh~ a long worrying time that was. Well, together with friends then should be alright. Waited and waited. Sat beside aisle like beggars. The time in between when waiting the result to be released was really really miserable, I mean the pressure was very big.

Finally, Mr, Nathan was holding a paper and walking through the aisle. So, we were peeping on it. Candidates who got excellent result written on the paper and it was in consequence. I saw my name, it was not on the top's name. I threw my eyesight on my name, watched beside my name. It was 9(A1), 2(A2). Oh....felt relief! Got straight A, huh? Yeah yeah, I got it.

Teacher was then wrote the names on a white board. 18 candidates were considered as pelajar cemerlang (7As and above considered as pelajar cemerlang). Our school has four candidates got straight A. Two of them straight A1. I'm not among the two of them. Sigh~ Somehow, I'm among another two of them. I got 9A1 and 2A2 instead of 11A1. Quite disappointing? Maybe, a little bit. But I'm satisfied after all. Getting A2 in Biology and Mandarin. Felt a bit disappointed in getting A2 in Biology but Mandarin was in expectation. Many of us screwed in Biology, and like usual the Mandarin.

I'm not complaining my result. I feel very good on it. I love it! I did it well for myself, for my parents, my relatives and my parents' friend as well. They were putting high expectation on me, at the same time putting pressure on me lorrr. So I was going for a celebration just now. A big dinner, with my parent, sister, aunties, uncle, cousin and dad's friends in Long Bao Restaurant Malacca. LOL. It is very solemn? Well, they are happier than me.

Talking about phone calls. It is a traditional pattern. I mean whenever we're having this type of examination, people will call when the result is out. First call was Uncle Sim, then Uncle Eddie, my sister, my cousin and the last was Aunty Yin at night. Uncle Oh did not call me, I was pretty surprised. I could not wait too long for his call. I sms-ed him -- (Uncle, I got 9A1, 2A2) . He did not reply me immediately but at night during my dinner in Malacca. He replied-- (Congratulation. Well done!!) Hahaha, I'm very happy. I mean I felt his reply was cute. Hahaha~~~ Thanks!!

Finally," Congratulation" to Xieng and Janis, and my dearest freternal twin. You got straight A too. Haha! Congratulation to all pelajar cemerlang too. Friends who got result which is not really good do not be sad, ok? I know the feeling... Anyway, just be happy, not too sad. And sorry, I do not know the ways to console friends.

1 comments:

【PanDa ◕‿◕】 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com