Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's tomorrow -- 12nd March 2009

Sigh. The day we've been waiting is approaching within less than 24 hours. It's tomorrow, the day may filled with happy and sorrow. SPM result seems to be very scary, I think. I can't imagine what will be in tomorrow. I mean the result, not tragedy. I've no confidence in getting good result. People's hopes on me are even pressuring me. I just want to say, I may not get an excellent result by tomorrow. I'm blank like everyone does.

Hey, friends. Just accept whatever we get tomorrow. Good Luck. And hope we'll create a new record out of teachers' expectation. I mean our teachers always look down on us.

Argh~ I seem to be putting pressure on all of us by this posting. Am I?


GOOD LUCK, DUDES!!!!!!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com