Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kajang again

I'd been in Kajang for 3 days since last Friday. Accompanied Moon to meet Hugo. We were getting there from Tampin at 6 in the evening. Moon drove the car first and then I drove for another half distance. She used "fair" for the excuse. Exchanged turn in Seremban's rest area. And it so happened that I met Mr.Pang there. Friday night, we ate sate. Chicken sate was not nice. I liked mutton. The next day, we woke up at 9 am. Went to MV after having breakfast in Kajang. It was Saturday, so it was fulled with crazy people in MV, even the car park was jammed. It was shopping time again. But did not buy anything, due to the flooded people. Met Ben and Aya there. Ben shocked when saw me. Just said "hi". Shopped until 6.45 pm. Half day was past and Hugo (not shopping lover) suffered with tiredness. LOL. Parking fee-- RM7, did not reach the maximum fee. Went back to Kajang to have our dinner. Ate La Tang (spicy soup). I loved the Huo Bao Ji (Fire explode chicken ><) and also the Ham Yu Fa Nam Bou (cantonese). But I was not finish a bowl of rice this time, instead, only half of a bowl. Haih~ Went back to Hugo's house, then rested, bathed, online-ed and so on and of course slept. Next day, having breakfast with Hugo's housemates. Then started the way to Tampin. Went to Mantin to get something from Hugo's aunt, and of course passed by Kem Seri Perkasa. It is still nice as before, I still like it, and it will be my home for two and half months after 20th March. Went A&W half way in Seremban. Three of us shared a waffle and two glasses of rutbeer float. After that, went home. Three days spent in Kajang without aim but just for enjoyable entertainment. Well, I cannot enjoy my life hanging out here and there when National Service. Sob~

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com