Sunday, December 21, 2008

The One Academy vs. LKW University

Woke up at 7.30 a.m. today then went KL with my dad and sister. The Colormancy Gallery was opened from 9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.. It was the first destination we went. Admired the art work of student in the gallery while waiting for The One Academy's counselor, Jospehine Yap. She consulted me as well as my dad and sister. Then went around to see its facilities. Great and lastest facilities. I like it. Decided to enter there for the moment. January intake's offer letter can be given to me to refuse for attending National Service but enter the April in take which the class will start on May. It attracted me a lot. Yay....It's my place after SPM in my mind. Decision made after then, on the way going back to Tampin. That's the way. But problems exist, the accommodation, transpotation as well as food in the not-really-good environment of The One. The life in the city is not the problem, I came from city and I like it. Fee is kinda expensive but much different from the fee in Monash University (the richs' place). It worths for my future, I think. Haha. Though now, Lim Kok Wing University comes in. Question marks between The One Academy and Lim Kok Wing University appear. They have to compete now. Talking about the campus, I prefer LKW of course. Answer is blur now, which should I choose? Ok, I will go to visit LKW University. If the computer labs and all the facilities are standard (definitely larrr) and satisfy me (it is sure thing), I will go.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com