Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Enthusiasm about arts and design

Undeniably, I'm very enthusiastic about arts and design. The passion for arts and design encourages me to invest the field. Josephine Yap, the counselor in TOA who counseled me. She said that, if you do not know to draw, please think twice before enter TOA. Besides, she told me, if you choose to study arts and design because others courses such as business, finance, medical, pharmacy and bla bla do not suit you, and you may go home instead of entering TOA. Haha, it is true! What am I then? I'm the opposite way, others courses do not suit me but arts and design suit me. So, TOA is definitely my place, I'm confident with TOA. Of course, there is a possibility that my enthusiasm for the arts and design may die away slowly after my study. But, I have the strong passion for it currently, others not exist in my mind. Mum said that arts and design is often the course for the poor results' students. I'm not agree with that. To study this, you must have the interest and talent, not everyone got this natural gift. Honest without ego, with my result, I can go into a more professinal field. One more question, there are not much students who are talented in arts and simultanuosly have flying colours result, ain't? Talking about jobs, doctor, pharmacy, dentist and bla bla bla, I'm not interested with them. Only arts and design are my soul in life. Your life will be dull without arts, without design, without beautiful colours. I love arts....that's all.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com