Friday, December 26, 2008

Got P license for motorcycle

On 12nd Dec, I went to Delta Mahsuri to take motorcycle's test. Only scared can be described. Especially the moment riding motorcycle on the narrow "bridge". Unfortunately, the feeling of scare pushed me down the bridge. And I FAILED in section 1. Went section 2 right after fell from bridge. The sun was too friendly, giving me the warmest weather. It was very hot and reluctant to wait under that situation. It was my turn, in my mind, I thought at least I pass this section (section 2). Checked the rear view mirror, light, signal, horn. Started to move. Finished then. When to the small shed where the examiner sat. Wrote my name and signed. Heart was not pouching in fast rate anymore. Walked back to counter, was watching my test paper. I got only 9/14 in section 2, for section 1, of course I already failed. I failed in both section, totally failed. Two friends went with me were pass. Oh my god, motorcycle test was hard for me, I thought studying for SPM even easier. So then, initially I need to retest on the following Friday, but my L license expired. I went today morning. Queued up to register. Waited for a long time. Upon my turn, oh gosh! My test paper wasn't there but my name printed in the list. Where was mine? The JPJ administrator as well as examiner asked me to wait. So I waited. I got no. 38 out of 40. I was almost the last. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Finally, the time came. First definitely was to cross the bridge. I told my self not to be too scared or else I have to pay another RM50 to retest. Yeah! I succeeded, I did not lose my balance. I did the test in section 2 like usual. After finish, went to the shed, again, wrote my name and signed. This time, I pass in both section. And finally, I got my P for motorcycle. I felt relief, at least I let off one of the anxieties. Haha! And one more thing, my family no need to chatter anymore. The next will be car test. Wish me all the best...

1 comments:

Janis said...

You make me nervous about my driving test! =(


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com