Monday, December 22, 2008

CoNfuSiOn ??????

Does campus life is really important? What is vital? Which? Where? What? A lot of question marks in my mind now. I'm hesitating whether enter TOA or LKW-U. The question is spinning in my brain now. I doubted a lot, I hope TOA appears to be winner at last. TOA gives me the confidence in creating me a best design student in future. I knew that, pressure exerted in TOA while enjoyable campus life in LKW-U. The later sounds better. But, TOA may show reality. What's in my mind? TOA is the place to learn and study and complete assignment, LKW-U is the place to study but more to side of enjoy. How enjoy it is? Sit on the chair in Wings cafe, enjoy food in food plaza, play games and bla bla bla, all the foreigner's life style. Undeniably, environment of LKW-U with a huge campus leads it to champion. But, I think accomplishments are important! TOA mentioned that, the city is the classroom. That's why, it is siuated in the middle of city, with a lot of cars, a lot of buildings and a lot of people. No doubt on it, TOA is the best of best with its good reputation and I could see from the students' art works. Yeah, I want to be like them, know how to produce the product, to create things by special effects. It's totally nice. TOA and LKW-U are different, totally different. LKW is international, can I live with foreigners? It is new experiences for me somehow. TOA is more compatible, where the style of life is still the style of local people which most of them are chinese. But I knew, English circumference is better. For this, LKW is really a place to get total improvement of English. No! I want to enter TOA. The appearance is not important. Don't judge the book from its cover!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com