Thursday, December 25, 2008

JC's birthday party

Chang's birthday wasn't on 23rd Dec but 20th Dec. Party was held on 23rd as many of the classmates went Buddha Camp until 22nd Dec. Loo, Hui Wen and me were the first arrived his house. My dad fetched us there. We were waiting others in his living room. Did nothing. Others were arriving one after another. His mum prepared a lot of food, a lot, really. Spaghetti, sausage, nugget, nasi lemak, Dunkin' Donuts, pudding, fruits and many others. All were enjoying the food and talking at the same time. Long time we did not meet, that's why we talked a lot, but in groups (xii said "biasalah"). Haha! Boys were playing games inside, either computer games or play station, I did not know. Oh ya, we took photos too, but mainly were girls, the boys were busy playing their games. I mixed up with Xii's group then we talked about our future, colleges, universities and all about academic. I told them my plan, but they have no idea. Time flow. I went back with Karen and Pooi Hean about 11.30 p.m. Slept after that.






Lastly, Happy Birthday, Chang...

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com