Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My plan is upset

Thinking a lot about which college, which course, problems and all related issues, now all had gone into a mess. Sad. Headache. My initial hope, which is studying in TOA is diminished. All seem to be object the choice I made who are dad and his friends. It sounds very funny why should dad's friends involve in our matter. No answer for you. It has been a "custom", my sister was like that too. Sometimes I do not really understand why this my studies' matter seem to be very important to everyone where dad's friends need to filter my choice. Oh gosh~ I have no idea on this. I'm so important? I'm so impressive? But I'm sure what my thinking more or less is true. I told to my dad's friend, he did agree my thought and it is mature. Yeah, I think very deeply. Step by step. I could anwer the reason why I'm choosing this but not that. I'm thinking it well as well as possible.

So I went Dasein Academy today. Ben told dad it is very good. I do not know what is so good, but he did mean lecturers. Oh I see. Facilities not attract me, I do not like all things there, even the aisle, the pathway and it is very far away from KL. No. Not my place.

Dad's thinking change from time to time. Not fixed. Sometimes this, and somestimes that. I'm upset. I really do not know what he wants. I'm totally lost now. Help me~

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com