Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sweat =.=''

Got the offer of JPA scholarship is definitely a good news. Because of this, people around are happy - very happy. I mean my dad's friends. Oh my god~ It is very weird. I did not have VERY HAPPY feeling instead, they have. Sweat~ The day when the result of JPA scholarship came out, many phone calls from dad's friends. Ain't they think too highly of me? Finally, they knew I got it. So, you know what happened again? It was just like last time when I got SPM result. They came to my house for celebration... Sweat right? It was quite funny larrr~ Were having two celebrations - another was Mother's day. We went to eat satay at midnight. Seldom phenomena larrr. They told me my dad is very very happy for that. Is it? I wonder. Anyway, at least I have solved my study's problem currently. About the country offered, I'm very curious. I wonder which country JPA offers me. I'm worrying I will be getting local university.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com