Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm back - I'm released

It is very very fantastic! Full with happiness and excitement. I'm released to freedom now, I'm not jailed in KSP anymore. Thanks for the Form 6 letter as my helper. Since 5th of May, the day many of my friends went back from camp, I was feeling sad and worrying. I wondered could I be released the next day. The whole day fulled with disquiet. The situation in dorm was disorder without our leader who was already gone back. The orders given by the non-positioned members irritated me a lot. I restrained my temper and I was hoping to escape from the situation the next day. 6th of May was finally arrived. I did not join in the activity (khidmat komuniti) that day. I was waiting my dad and sister to rescue me. They were assembled on 7.30 am. Foong, Karen, Sim loo, Hui Wen and I did not attend the assembly and we were stay in dorm. We planned to make our phone call at about 8.30 am. Somehow, announcement made was calling me to go to office. " Perhatian kepada wirawati yang bernama Cheng Lin Lee, S4o6 sila hadir ke pejabat sekarang". I heard this and it was only 8.00 am. I was so happy and I rushed to office. Met dad and sis in office, sis was filling forms be half of me. She told me that I can go home. So I rushed back to dorm to pack my things just within few minutes. I just stuffed all my things into bags. I left some junk foods to my dorm mates with notes that show I've gone. Perhaps the atmosphere would be sorrow if my dorm mates were there but luckily they went for khidmat komuniti. I did not take my bags, insteads, Sim Loo, Hui Wen and Karen helped me to carry. They felt excited for me and a little bit worried about themselves. I returned all the things like full celoreng, blanket, plate and others to logistic store. After all procedures done, and my mobile phone taken, I leave KSP. Good Bye KSP! And good bye my friends.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com