Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oh~ Thank God!

Yesterday, Janis sms-ed me to confirm whether the JPA scholarship offer will be released but I did not know about that news. My cousin told me the same thing like Janis asked last night, so I checked online. It is stated on website that applicants can check the result on 8th May 2009 at 3 pm. It was a bit surprising me. What I knew was the result will be known on the third week of May. So we will check the next day.

This morning, I drove to Malacca to fetch my sis back, my dad came along too. Dad went to Uncle Sim's house while sis and I were going to shopping. We were going back home about 2++ pm and reached home at 3++ pm. Somehow, the result of JPA scholarship was delayed to 5.oo pm. Finally, when it was 5 pm, sis started to check for me~ But failed to check, so others do. Until 6 pm, no result too. 7.30 pm hang out with friends at ice house. Then went to Buddha temple to have a look for tomorrow's Wesak day celebration. I received call from mum that I got the offer of scholarship. We then went to Jun's house to check it out. Somehow failed as system down. Everyone tried to check but system was closed temporarily. It was recovered after sometimes. I checked one more time for my ownself to make sure it is true. Yeah, I got it. I'm happy with it. But there are friends who failed to get felt up sad and disappointed. Please appeal for it, you may get it~ Congrats to my fraternal twin too!

3 comments:

Junzz said...

Hei,ji po...congratez ya...u deserved 4 it...wish u 2 hav a bright future...

。◕‿◕。烩 豆 葱。◕‿◕。 said...

congrate o...lol..

Lin Lee said...

Zhu po: haha~u too ma! same same la..

YY: tq tq~


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com