Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hang out

A day with lesser time in front of desktop. Ah Loo invited me to hang out today. Mainly was because a VIP -- Mark come to visit us. Six of us went to Secret Recipe at 2.00 pm. Enjoyed cakes and drinks. I was having a piece of choc mud and a glass of chocolate milk shake. We sat there for 3 hours and a half. Pretty long right? Chit chatted all the times but Mark seemed very quiet and yet he was the VIP. Not really close to him but knew him through KN class. Perhaps it was a bit boring and we wanted to make a move but a bit embarrassed to voice out. Finally, we left at 5.30pm. Mark fetched Jia Min home while four of us went to Giant to buy some things. After that, went to night market, just to hang around. Bought bubble teas and curry fish ball. Then I fetched them home. Unfortunately, my honey bubble tea toppled in my car. Shit!

p/s: pointless posting =.=

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com