Monday, July 20, 2009

Old Primary School's Gathering

It was weekend again, the time for me to rest once a while after the whole hectic weekdays. I received an invitation to attend my ex-primary school's gathering two weeks ago. I did not meet all of them for ten years since I moved to Tampin when I was standard 3. I was quite surprise when I was called to attend the gathering. Without hesitation, I promised to attend the gathering as I thought it would be very meaningful which it is only held once a while. So, I was away from hostel again for the weekend. I went to stay overnight in my sister's place which is nearer to the venue of gathering. Sister fetched me to Bukit Gembira Condominium around 6.30 p.m. I kept in touch with Sik Eu who was the organiser. He walked out to the condominium to bring me in to the pool side where the party was held. Wow! I met a lot of 2S classmates. Observed all my friends, some of them have changed and some of them still remain same at their look. I still remember them except some of them who were transferred to S class after I moved. They felt shocked when met me too. They thought I was coming all the way from Tampin to attend the gathering. Alright, I'm not, I'm studying at Shah Alam. Somehow, it is still far away from Happy Garden where most of my friends stay there. Although we did not meet for along time, we felt free and had a lot to chat.

Food was prepared for the gathering by Kwok Hua's mum. Of course, we had to pay for the gathering. Lol. We enjoyed the food and kept on chatting at the mean time. We were talking about our studies and our life in college. Well, most of them are studying in college except few are studying Form 6. I have told them I'm studying in INTEC Shah Alam (not so famous) right now, and I got and unexpected answer from them that they said we can hang out more often next time. At the moment, I felt that our friendship is really strong although I've only same class with them for one or two years. Just imagine it~ After the meal, there were games' section. Before the games started, we took a lot of photograph. By the way, taking photo was a must for such special function. I wanted to take photos eagerly all the time. Hehehe~ I met them after ten years, of course I had to snap to keep as memories. Well, lets me talk about the fun playing game. We were playing some childish games but had lots of fun! For those who loss in the games were punished by doing funny actions, and they were extremely amusing. I was almost burst! Unfortunately, time past too fast. The pool game was not carried out due to lack of time, but imagine it, it would be very terrifying game. Challenging? I thought it was scaring. After the game finished, they wanted to go yamcha. I did not follow them due to some inconvenient reasons. I called up my sis to fetch me around 10.30 pm when they were going to left Bukit Gembira toward ABC Corner. The gathering was ended up... with wonderful time. Thanks all of you! Especially Sik Eu's gang who were working hard for this gathering. Looking forward to the next gathering. Remember to invite me. Haha!

Photos will be uploaded asap. Or have a visit at my facebook~

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com