Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Break

Few posts in one sort. Perhaps I'm in the mood on blogging. I seldom update my in my hostel due to busy life and slow connection. I'm now having one week break. It was a sudden break, really sudden. I planned to come back to Tampin on last friday. Decided to meet my sis by taking KTM 4.00pm. There was a message sent by Justin to Mary, said that INTEC close from today (24 July) to 2nd August. Class will start on 3rd August. Well, INTEC is infected by H1N1, so there is a break. Hooray! It was unbelievable! It came too sudden. All of us shocked and planned to go back to hometown. We kept our luggage immediately then. >>>>>>>>>> whole process and journey are not stated (incidents happened in between). The main point is, I'm getting back home right now and having a break! It is cool!! I like it!!

2 comments:

。◕‿◕。烩 豆 葱。◕‿◕。 said...

yo..intec so good leh....so many days break de...v jz hav 7 days..if minus our take bus de time left 5 days only e......

Lin Lee said...

cheh..good ur head..next time no break la...


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com