Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LoU

Letter of Undertaking of A-level program was held in INTEC big hall today at 8.00 am to 10.30 am. My school life is starting soon. LoU was like the introduction of our program such as our subjects, books, classes and timetable. ALUK has only 20 of us, so we are in a class. ALM has 14 classes! Awesome~ALUK's class is not at ALM square, but is block D-- D207, that's our class! 7 KPM scholars who are initially in ALUK already changed to ALM, ALUK is getting lesser and lesser students =.= Anyway, ALUK 7B rocks! Today is the last day of easy days. I've been enjoying my sweet life time without working and studying for half a year. Lesson is starting tomorrow. Sigh. Our class finish latest at 3.50, which is on Monday. T_T Friday is the best, lesson finishes at 12.00 pm and I can go home directly after that. Sob Sob Sob... Hectic life is coming! I'm not mentally prepared~

My room mates as well as course mates

Pretty Chui Lim and me

Mary and me

Pei Fen, Me, Grace

Me and Grace

Candid

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com