Sunday, January 4, 2009

Short post with sudden thinking

Just finished the last post, and this is the second post of today. Haha, I seemed to have a lot of things to write about. No actually. Sometimes, boredom encourages me to update my post. Weird huh? After my previous posting, I think what to write the next post, so my brain told me . I mean primary and secondary school as well as some colleges, but I'm not involve in anyone of them this time. Ya, the first time to escape new school day. Oh gosh~ now is 2009, and 2009 - 1991 = 18. I'm 18 years old this year, the year which legally allow me to do many things. 18-PA,18-PL,18-SG,18-SX, I'm allowed. Haha! Many friends got their job, and it is hard for me to ask them to hang-out or do whatever entertainment. I'm going to study soon, around mid year. Not TOA anymore, but with another plan. I hope the day come faster where allow me to explore more.

Ah, this is really short. Nothing to emphasis. Nothing. Bye-bye!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com