Friday, January 16, 2009

Got another P -- Car Driving License

Hurray! I got my car driving license. Congrats! Haha :) I had learned driving for many time (15 times or above). Don't ask me why. I just followed my fatty uncle. I had my practice all the time and I was wasting a lot of time in waiting, where I just sat on bench and waited to go home. Today, finally I got my license. I won't go to Delta Mahsuri anymore. Haha!

Let's me talk about just now (during car test). I woke up about 7 a.m. Uncle came and fetched me at 7.30 a.m. Well, he was punctual. Then, fetched Pei Ling. She was having the car test too. We were the earliest reach there. My uncle always did this. He just dropped us there and went for his job in funeral. Pei Ling and me talked while waiting for the arrival of JPJ examiners. We met Sandra, Kok Jun and Aiman (not really know him though). First, I went for Jalan Raya (section 3). I felt scared. Fortunately, I returned safely from Taman Indah to Delta Mahsuri. I passed it :) After that, waited for section 2. We waited quite a long time , almost the last. Sigh. Well, that was all fine. We all did the three tasks very well. Haha! Tell you what, the examiner was not look at you at all. Very cincai one. After pass your test, you will say it is very easy. Of course do not be too confident before test, there is misfortune anyway. "Touchwood". Hehe! Oh ya, all of us (the 4 mentioned above) passed the test. The examiners today were so kind larrrr! Lastly, just "congratulation" :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com