Friday, January 2, 2009

Secret Recipe......I'm looking forward on you

First, I do welcome Secret Recipe. It will be opening by tomorrow (what's so special on 3rd Jan?) .Thanks for someone who found Secret Recipe to open in Tampin. And ya, Tampin is insufficient and dropped backward in the modern trend. Haha! Apologize to Tampin that I insulted it. But at least now, Secret Recipe came here, so I do not need to ask my sister to buy from Malacca often. I tell you what, Tampin does not even have MC Donald. This is really !@$#@$#^%$^!!! Is it true, everyone? That is the truth. Haih, sad.

Erm, nothing to write about it. Just, hey friends, let's go and have some tea and cakes, ok? Call me or give me a treat( if you are willing) to have a small meal there. Not under the hot sun but we sit with cosy inside there and bla bla bla (we have too much things to chat). Haha :) And not only KFC and Pizza Hut anymore, one more choice for instant. But hope Secret Recipe can last longer in Tampin lah, maybe very fast "gulung tikar" (excuse me). Haha.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com