Sunday, January 4, 2009

Meaningless lifestyle

After SPM had finished, I did nothing meaningful, except the trip to Genting Highland. I have became a potato coach, sitting in front of my desktop for whole day. My eyes are getting worse now, not short-sighted, but I seem to be very sleepy all the days. Online everyday, and do nothing, chit chat with friends and all these do not give me any advantage. So, the day before yesterday, I found a potrait to sketch. Oh ya, I found Tiger Wood. Uh, I completed in about three days time (I drew a little bit each time, so it took quite a long time). Maybe I have not touch a pencil for a long time, and my drawing for this time is NOT-REALLY-NICE. Was trying to correct the parts which do not satisfy me. Somehow, I failed and I don't think it looks exactly like Tiger Wood (it looks more fat than the original one). So, I just leave it as well. I mean this is the first potrait I drew in this holiday, and I may do better in the second, third and so on. Practise makes perfect ya! And perfect sounds more advance, I will only use "nice" but not "perfect" to describe mine, to draw PERFECTLY is somehow quite a difficult task.

Left--My drawing Right-- The original potrait I found

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com