Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tomorrow

Nine days holidays fly in a wink. I'm going back to the Mantin Jail tomorrow before 5 pm. Reluctant to part. Sigh. I've been there nine days and yet coming back home nine days. After tomorrow, there will not be break for me anymore. Kinda sad. Any solution to set me free from the jail? I don't like it currently. I will like it soon? I don't really think so. Being a member of Bravo not really good. Bravo was the best team since long time ago. And this year Bravo gonna grab the champion too? Cincai cincai is better larr! But our teachers want us to make it. Haih~ Modul 1 had already completely, yet I just went PK class for 3 days =.= Next week gonna start Modul 2.

I'm hesitating, why is it nine days in the jail was not past as fast as nine days in house? I'm really suffocated. I'm unwlling to go back tomorrow. Thinking I can only be back home after one month is killing me! One month is 30 days. I'm going to die. Sob....sob...sob.... When form 6 starts? I need the letter, I want to escape NS. Please ask me, myself to be patient. The longest time to wait will be 8th of June. Well, I can't update my blog frequently again. Bye~

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com