Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm back

Just applied holidays for 3 days. Phew~ I'm suffocated by the hard life in NS. Remain dislike. I'm dropping behind to mix well around. Our dream is going back home. It emerges everyday. Well, somehow I'm proud to be home once in a time. Haha~ I had 9 days holidays after the first week in NS. Then after returned for two weeks, I have 3 days free now. Majlis Penganugerahan Pelajar Cemerlang SPM is the excuse. We are released for 3 days instead of few hours for the ceremony. Haha~ Wonderful. About the ceremony, it was as usual, all of us sat on the stage and waited for the prize giving ceremony. I was rewarded RM100 ONLY! Damn it~ RM100 is very very less, ok? Sigh~ What to do? Our dear school is poor. RM100 is worthless, but can be set free from NS is scarce. So, it is better than nothing. Hehe! Erm...simply posting here, nothing special. Going back tomorrow as usual, before 5 pm. SIGH SIGH SIGH + SOB SOB SOB. I will try my best to complete my NS as soon as possible. See you later~

The red shirt man is not my dad

Mr. Ng, dad and me

Pelajar cemerlang and their parents

All of us with cheer

1 comments:

said...

i jz get RM60 ONLY lor...
RM5 for each A1...
sob sob....


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com