Thursday, April 2, 2009

The first interview in my life

Feel good to escape NS for this moment. Somehow, not really. I applied holidays with the aim of JPA scholarship interview. I went to the interview in Kolej Yayasan Melaka yesterday. Jun, Xieng, Low and Julian too. Janis and Vincent were interviewed on Tuesday. That was the first time I went interview, I mean first time in my life. No experience. Nervous. I've got some advise or experience from Janis before I went the interview.

Well, let me tell the whole process happened yesterday.

Before interview...
Upon reaching KYM, I signed to report my presence. I was in panel 5. Waited quite for a long time to be grouped. I was the last group for panel 5. While waiting for my group's turn, we knew each group member. Five of us are all chinese. We chit-chatted before interview. Daryl asked me which school I studied. My answer is PSSS lor. What he replied is -- Pulau Sebang basketball team quite outstanding. Oh my god, I think he meant Kok Hong's team in the competition in Yok Bin. Haha~ PSSS very famous oooo. Disccussed what we gonna talk when interview while waiting outside the room. We leave our documents outside the room, but not sure who was dealing with the documents. Ok, finally the time we got into the room reached.

When interview...
Two malay mans(looked like chinese) and a chinese lady were waiting us. We greeted them and had our sit infront of them. They introduced themselves and then started of with our introduction. Ours group introduced in English. Daryl started first, then me, Shee Ying, Jia Yi and the last girl ( not really know her name). We talked ourselves arrogantly =.= Just like praising ourselves. In the mean time, explained the reason of the course we chose. After introduction, moved on to group discussion. Nervous~ Worried what question we got. Oh, relief. It was easy -- benefits of National Service. In my group, four of us have been selected for NS. Talking about this topic was not hard. Well, we speaked it out. I was praising the NS until felt GUILTY. Haha~ What to do right? It was a must. After group disccussion, interviewers moved on to one-to-one question in BM. All about NS too. The last five minutes, they gave us chances to ask question on the scholarship. The whole interview process in the room was about 1 hour. Shaked hand and thanked the interviewers. So it was finish.

After interview...
Walked down and called my dad. Chatted a while with Daryl and Shee Ying. Got into car when dad reached then went home directly ^^ And it is the time we are waiting for the scholarship offer. Hope our luck is good~ Good Luck friend.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com