Monday, March 24, 2008

Last Year of Birthday Celebration with Secondary School Classmate

Finally, I did invite my friends to Pizza Hut to celebrated my birthday. Yeah, it was great. There were eight boys and nine girls (included me). I spent not more than RM200 on it. We ate a lot, I think. Three large pizza and two regular and five or six jars of Pepsi. The boys were water tanks. I got a watch (branded Smash) from LJC, CZX, SJC, LKH and MKQ. That's cool, thanks friends! The birthday cake was beautiful and delicious too. Thanks! Thanks Kian Hong for his angpau (he always give angpau). Some how present was not that important, after all what I need was just happiness and gay. I was really fine and satisfy.

Thanks Friends and Happy Birthday to myself^^

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com