Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What the hell happened today?

Tuesday, a better day among week days. I'm please that I can sleep a bit later as the class on this day start at 10.00 am. Was going to campus around 8.30 am. Yay, quite early. No choice, we still can't estimate the campus buses' schedule. After entering the class, we found one of the air-con was not functioning. Haha, no matter how hard my classmates tried to press the switch. It was not in function. Well, it was still fine before noon. When the noon approached, the whether was being hotter. Felt sleepy and tired. Haiz... Fortunately, our lecturer let off us early at 3.00pm. Nice right? I was totally exhausted today. Perhaps the whether was the main factor. Ok, went back to hostel after that of course. We were resting under the fan in living room. I was thinking to make "soap water" for clothes washing, so I washed my pail. And....WHAT THE HELL?! No water flows out from water tap in the kitchen. I tried to check the water tap in bathroom. One drop, two drops... countable drops then stop. No water. Then I decided to go to the opposite empty hostel to have a look. Once I opened the door, I heard Ameelia shouted Aqliah from up stair, I went half of the stair cases, wanted to ask whether there was water. But she told me first. Meant whole block ran out of water...? Asked Hui Jun then, there was water came out in one water tap. And she told me Cemara was the same situation. Oh my god! No water? How? I want to bath! I want to bath! I want to bath.............. Is there any place for me to bath now?

Today is a bad day - no air-con, no water, money used up. The worst is the second one! Even I can't wash my hand. Only used sanitizer :(

3 comments:

Yee Hoong said...

Aiyu, so charm ar? =x

Lin Lee said...

ya la...cham hor???

Yee Hoong said...

Nvm la, it's over...xD


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com