Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome Friday!


Hi hi! I'm here again. I update my blog once a while due to the hectic lifestyle and the lack of topic to be written. I'm still fine here, I mean still healthy. I know H1N1 is getting very serious now, as well as my school, there are also few people are suspected of H1N1 infection. Well, I don't know. Duh, Wednesday ends up finally. Half of a week is past. Haha! I'm mentally stress nowadays especially during first three weekdays. I still can't catch up with Physics. I'm not smart (noob) in understanding. I'm always the blur and the dumb one =.= Opss....Tomorrow is Thursday again. The hard day for me, maybe for us. Classes end at 6.00 pm. Sigh. Seems like more suffering compared to STPM. Art works are the headache maker of mine! We did something unique (perhaps) this week. O.o Next title of "Mask" will be posted. Thursday is tiring, is tiring! Hope it is the "lifebrief candle". Past in blink, past in a blink, then we may be a little bit relax. Dream if tomorrow can be skipped and come to Friday directly. Why Friday? Not weekend. Is sem-break! Somehow, it will be scheduled with lotsa of works. At least, I can come to a rest after I'd been 'losing' my home for three weeks. I didn't go home for 3 weeks! Unbelievable~ And finally... I will be back soon.

Friday, you are the most welcomed!
Friday, I love you!

1 comments:

【♂PanDa♀】 said...

hey,i m mei zhi.
this is my new blogger address"
http://i-m-the-memory.com
keep in touch yaar


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com