Friday, February 6, 2009

Untitled =.=

Sister was going to interview yesterday. Dad fetched her early in the morning from Malacca as her car was being repaired in Tampin since few days ago. Dad was yelling me to wake up at about 10 am. What's up? He asked me to get prepare to KL to apply for the further study. =.= So I woke up, bathed and got ready everything. Sister was preparing for her stuff in last minute. I helped her. Printed documents and got all documents ready. We supposed to start our journey at 12 pm (sis decided it). But it was a failure >.< style="font-style: italic;"> lorrr!

My turn to drive. I drove form Sg. Besi Tol to One U. Sister was going to interview at KPMG office in IBM tower where it is connected with One U through One World. Haha:) Dropped off sister. Then drive to Subang Jaya to do my application stuff. Anyway, I did not apply. Counselor said there will be another special day for last interview so the application fee can be weaved off. So nice! Okay, I will be there another day.

Returned to One U to fetch sister. Then went Cindy's house for quite a long time. Followed Cindy to Ben's house to take wine cocktail. We were having dinner at her house. All the dishes cooked by aunty were very very delicious. I loved it.... It was late after dinner. Time to go back Tampin again. Sister drove all the way to Tampin. Just felt a bit tired and slept at 12am. This was yesterday ^^

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com