Thursday, February 19, 2009

18/2

18th of February 1991 was the date Kangaroo Wen born in the world. She is 18 now. And just a simple wish here, Happy Birthday. Went to her birthday party yesterday, considered as a classmate gathering too. But it was not really a good one. Usual phenomena it was. She invited us to go to her house at 7.30 pm. I went at 7.00 pm. Took jelly from Hui and fetched Low. The punctual ones started to eat, haha~ Early birds get the worm, we ate the nice and fresh food first. Lol. Met friends there, and were chit-chatting. Anyway, it was not special as we always meet outside. I mean particular gang's members themselves. Few of us were seperated and just sat in the living room with lots of laughing and chatting. Oh ya, talk about the food... Erm, I did not eat much. Birthday party just for fun. Just ate some snacks like fried chicken wing, french fried, pudding and so on. She opened presents received accept my gang ones. Ahhh, I hope she likes our present and I am kinda confident that she will. Time past pretty fast. I left at 11 pm. I was tired yesterday, so I slept earlier and I needed to wake up at 7 am today. Wen, the party was not really enjoy. We hang out one day, ok? Happy Birthday again~

*Photos posting on other day, because I am yawning now~

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com