Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kursus Kepimpinan

Gosh~ I went camping at Anjung Tasik Empangan Durian Tunggal. School organised it. Honestly, it was the worst camp I went. Totally not nice, I felt disappointed. What camp? Six meal per day. Game not nice, not challenging at all especially the jungle trekking. I thought it was very hard but it was not. Slept in smelly and small tent, but this seemed to be in a camp. I hoped I could play happily there, but the games were too lousy. First, all games was related to IQ, they could not involve all the members in one time. Second, they had limited time. IQ games would be nicer if played in longer and enough time, wasn't? Two talks were boring. Bath was alright as the toilets were alright. So much of free time, that was nice but then it should not happen in camp. Conclusion, it was not nice! Totally failed~

p/s. I don't have much to say about it, many people attend, and the process was long, I just wrote down my feeling here

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com